For all claims under the Personal Accident Section of the policy you need to send us:
- Details of your insurance policy, including your policy number and your Insurance Certificate or a copy of the email you received confirming your insurance
- The booking invoice for your trip showing us exactly what you paid (and therefore what you are claiming
- A completed Medical Declaration
- If the claim relates to the death of an insured person we will also require (as appropriate) the Death Certificate, Grant of Probate or letters of administration
- Where relevant we may also require Police and Coroner's reports and inquest findings
We suggest that you carefully review the Personal Accident Section of the policy as this is in the form of a benefit payment which is dependent on the nature and extent of any injuries.
Important information about your supporting documents
We will scan any paper documents you send us, and keep them as electronic records. In most cases, we will destroy any paper documents you send us after six months.